81. Do you have any ambitious?
82. Will any possible future changes affect your job in any way?
83. What are your spare time interests?
84. How do you spend your weekends?
85. What is your favorite sport? What are the rules?
86. What is the most popular sport in your country?
87. What are the sporting facilities like in your university/Beijing?
88. What do you know about Qigong? Do you believe in Qigong?
89. What do you do in your spare time?
90. Do you often read newspapers? If not, why ones do you read?
91. What do you think of computer?
92. Do you think computer has changed our life so much?
93. Do you often go to the cinema/theatre?
94. What kind of films do you like best?
95. Do you often watch TV? What is your favorite program?
96. Do you think watching TV too much is a waste of time?
97. What kind of music do you enjoy?
98. Who is your favorite film star? Will you describe him/her to me?
99. Do you enjoy travelling?
100. Where have you been travelling to? Which place interested you most?
101. Do you smoking?
102. Do you think smoking is a problem that needs special attention and has to be solved? If so, why?
103. What do you know about ABC?
104. What problem do you think you will have in ABC?
105. How will you overcome the difficulties?
106. Do you think you will be able to cope with English-demands of your intended study program in ABC?
107. What difficulties do you think you’ll encounter in your studies in ABC?
108. Can you imagine what life in Britain/Canada/Australia/London, etc. would be like?
109. How will you fare in Britain/Canada/Australia, etc. without your family?
110. What do you intend to study?
111. Which university are you going to study at?
112. Why did you choose this university?
113. Where are you going to study in ABC?
114. What are you plans in ABC?
115. What is your research proposal all about?
116. What do you hope for most from your study abroad?
117. Will your study abroad help your job prospects after come back to China?
118. Should you study more theory or do more practice? Give your reasons, please.
119. What kind of differences in the cultures are you expecting between China and the ABC?
120. How will your study in Britain benefit your work in China when you come back to China?